Thanks for visiting! This blog is a place for sharing insights and ideas, of building a community nurtured through meaningful conversations, stories and comments – a memento of valuable experience on the subject of online work.
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information, nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This blog does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
On Blog Comments
As such, you are encouraged to share your opinions on topics written here and remember to:
- Strive for an honest and open dialogue… with respect
- Stop spam, solicitation and profanity. Posts that include links which are not relevant to the topic and those that are deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Aim for accuracy when citing facts, sources or credits
- Mind your manners. Any comments that attack a person and/or organization blatantly, and those that are done to impersonate another will be deleted.
- Respect Intellectual Property Rights at all times
- Use common sense. Do not disclose private information and respect confidentiality.
- Think twice before posting as the internet is a public space.
Please take note that your comments will be reviewed. You can share views that are different from what’s written here, so long as you do it in a constructive manner.
This blog will uphold good judgment in protecting the privacy of those who participate in its community and as such, reserves the right to edit or delete any harmful comments that are deemed spam, inappropriate, defamatory or profane.
Be Smart. Share Your Know-How. Get Involved.
This statement is made on April 9, 2014 and may change in the future, with or without notice.
When in doubt, please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com